A good night's sleep is essential for maintaining good health and well-being. Jupiter Medical Center's Sleep Center is a hospital-based specialty center whose sole focus is to diagnose and treat all types of sleep-related disorders. Established in 1990, JMC's Sleep Center is nationally accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. That means that it meets the highest standards in the United States for quality and safety. Our goal is to help every patient achieve restful sleep.
The Sleep Center provides a comprehensive program and offers:
• Comfortable, climate-controlled, private rooms with bathrooms and large screen televisions
• State-of-the-art sleep monitoring technology
• Specially trained sleep medicine physicians and technologists including six Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (RPSGT)
• Sleep apnea and snoring evaluations
• Noninvasive studies
• CPAP and bi-level clinic
• Expert patient education and follow-up
• Sleep disorders support group
Are you tired of being tired?
Loud snoring and fatigue are signs of Sleep Apnea, a sleep disorder that affects millions of people. If you think one of them might be you or someone you love, take this quick true/false quiz:
If you answered "true" to 2 or more of the questions on this quiz, contact our Global Medicine Team to receive more information about being treated for sleep disorders at Jupiter Medical Center.